Racing has proven that the factory rear diff cover that houses the pinion bearing is weak due to the o-ring groove cut in it and being made from cast aluminum. We machine a solid chunk of 7075 T651 Aerospace Grade Billet Aluminum to fix the problem. By using a material that is as strong as steel and light as aluminum we are able to provide a much stronger part.
Don't wait until failure occurs and you risk destroying your rear differential.
- Machined from 7075 Billet Aluminum
- Includes a new bearing, seal, and retaining nut
- Ready to install without any special tool
- Replaces weak OEM bearing carrier
- Recommended for cars with increased HP
- Made In America
Replace the weak link in your rear differential before failure occurs!