The ultimate shock absorbers for drivers who are looking for the ultimate performance for their ATV The Stage 5 shocks are designed around 3 key performance factors: high hydraulic flow, lightweight components and low-friction internal and moving parts. The perfectly balanced combination of those three factors allow a more precise tuning and much smoother damping action than anything else currently available for ATVs. Extreme riders can get better bump absorption and greater comfort while racers will significantly increase their speed and control. Arguably, the Stage 5 shocks are the most comfortable and best performing race-level shocks on the market today.
- Helps increase and maintain speed over rough terrain and bumps
- Reduce excessive weight transfers such as body roll, diving and squatting
- Prevents bottoming-out upon harsh square-edged impacts and potholes
- Provides increased traction in all conditions for maximum maneuverability
- Allows precise fine-tuning of all aspects of the suspension, without the need to compromise
HIGH-SPEED COMPRESSIONAllows fine-tuning of the damping resistance when the shock is being compressed quickly. This adjustment controls the resistance upon landing from jumps, harsh or sudden square-edged impacts, riding at high speed over whoops, choppy terrain or tire tracks. To use, turn the black knob clockwise to increase damping resistance, therefore making the suspension stiffer or turn counter-clockwise to reduce damping resistance, therefore making the suspension softer.
LOW-SPEED COMPRESSIONAllows fine-tuning of the damping resistance when the shock is being compressed slowly. This adjustment controls body roll when cornering, rear-end squatting under hard acceleration, front-end diving when braking, riding over whoops at moderate speed, undulations and elevation changes in the terrain. To use, turn the red knob clockwise to increase damping resistance, therefore making the suspension stiffer or turn counter-clockwise to reduce damping resistance, therefore making the suspension softer.
REBOUND DAMPINGControls the speed at which the shock absorber returns to its fully extended position after being compressed from an impact, keeping the wheels on the ground for maximum traction and reducing the bucking effect caused by the spring pressure pushing back after an impact. To use, turn the adjuster clockwise to slow down the rebound or turn counter-clockwise to speed up the rebound.
THREADED SPRING PRELOAD WITH ADJUSTABLE CROSSOVER LOCKRINGSLets the rider fine-tune the initial force applied on the springs and precisely balance the weight distribution across the front and rear wheels while setting up the ride height (ground or chassis clearance) and to lower or raise the vehicle to adapt to various situations or to suit your personal preference. To use, turn the preload adjustment ring clockwise (from top of the shock) to increase preload and raise the vehicle or turn counter-clockwise to reduce preload and lower the vehicle. The adjustable crossover lockrings provides precise adjustment of the transition from the dual-rate springs to the main spring, allowing fine tuning of the plush initial portion of the wheel travel vs. firmer spring platform deeper in the travel to resist bottoming
- Weight: 15 lbs Dimensions: 24 x 10 x 6 in
- Target Rider Profile: High-Performance / Racing
- Compatible Vehicle Model(s): All Sport
- Position: Front Type: COILOVER
- Configuration: RESERVOIR
- Body Size, Material: 36mm, ALUMINUM
- Adjustments: PRE, REB, LSC, HSC
- Sold As: PAIR
- Elka Part No: ELKA-10219
ELKA’S UNIQUE BENEFITS
- Shocks are model-specific and are designed to maximize the potential of that vehicle’s geometry
- Tuning is optimized for your intended riding style Spring setup according to your weight
- After-sales support directly from the manufacturer
PRODUCTION LEAD TIMEAll our products are built-to-order specifically for each customer. Our regular production lead time is approximately 8 to 15 business days depending on the current volume of orders and availability of some springs from our suppliers. The estimated delivery date will be confirmed to you when your order is processed with us, based on the shipping mode you will have selected.
Elka Suspension Stage 5 UTV Shocks Technical Features
- High-Flow Technology
- Ultra-Lightwight Design
- Low-Friction Internals
- Dual-Flow Regulation
- Hard-Anodized Parts
- Triple Sealing System
- Proprietary Oil Blend
- Huge oil ports providing massive oil flow
- Equivalent flow capacity upon compression and rebound stroke (1:1 ratio)
- Low restriction of the oil flow = plush, predictable & consistent damping action
- Less stress on internal parts = more durability and longer intervals between servicing
- Components that are precision-machined from aeronautical grade billet aluminum
- Sleek, lightweight reservoir with recessed cap to better protect the nitrogen valve
- Ultra-light spring design with bigger outside diameter and less coil turns, providing important weight reduction while maintaining the reliability and intuitive ride-height adjustability of coil springs vs. air springs
- Reduced weight and friction = less stiction and lower operating temperature = more resistance to fading
- Crossover spacers design that reduces the accumulation of debris, therefore reducing wear on the body
- Optional lightweight composite shock protectors to provide further protection against roost and other debris
- Neutral look and colors that blends well with any quad model and livery
- Hard-anodized aluminum internal floating piston for low operating temperature
- Aluminum body that dramatically reduces overall weight and better dissipates heat
- Hard-anodized to very tight tolerances to improve durability and further reduce friction
- Special thread design on the aluminum body that provides more surface and less friction to making preload adjustments much easier
- Allow the rider to adjust the shock to react differently to various terrain conditions without the need to compromise
- Independent adjuster knobs for high-speed compression and low-speed compression
- Separate circuits allowing smooth transition between high-speed and low-speed action
- High-speed circuit acts like an internal relief valve to provide similar benefits to a bypass shock without the added complexity and “lock-out” effect
- Provides a smooth surface that helps reduce internal friction inside the body
- More durable finish than regular sulphuric anodization generally used on lower-end products
- Hard chrome-plated shafts
- Seal head design is composed of external dust wiper, high-pressure step-seal and o-ring
- 36mm shocks also feature a double dust wiper to further prevent debris for entering the shock
- Low-friction o-ring material is certified resistant to greater temperature changes
- High material memory that helps maintain sealing properties in harsh conditions
- All sealing components are premium quality, carefully selected for their optimal balance of performance and durability
- Fully synthetic proprietary blend
- Ultra-low friction light viscosity grade
- Ultra-resistant to high temperature
- Extended usable life
Returns PolicyAll products purchased through Hess Motorsports are subject to a 30 day return period from the ship date. Returned items must be in new and never mounted condition. Exchanges can be made on a product(s) that are defective from manufacturing and/or workmanship that hinder it’s intended use. All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. All returns and/or exchanges must be approved prior to shipment and are subject to inspection upon arrival, before a refund and/or exchange can be issued. Purchaser pays all associated costs related to return shipment, including insurance. Returns can take up to 15 days to process after receiving them.
Recently Viewed ProductsYou can stop autoplay, increase/decrease aniamtion speed and number of grid to show and products from store admin.
$ 20.00Elka Suspension - Stage 5 H...